- How can I deposit money in post office account online?
- How can I transfer money to a bank account online?
- Can you use your post office card at any cash machine?
- Can I transfer money from bank to post office account?
- How much money can be deposit in post office?
- How do I transfer money from post office to bank?
- How long does it take to transfer money from a post office account to a bank account?
- Where we can use post office ATM card?
- Can you withdraw money from any post office?
How can I deposit money in post office account online?
Here is a step-by-step guide for transferring money in your post office RD account through IPPB: Add money from your bank account to IPPB account.
Go to DOP Products, From there choose Recurring Deposit.
Write your RD account number and then DOP customer ID.
Choose the installment duration and amount.More items…•.
How can I transfer money to a bank account online?
How to make a bank transferOnline bank transfers. Log in to your online account and select the option for making a payment. … Telephone transfers. Call your bank’s telephone banking service. … In-branch bank transfers. If you have the money in cash, you can pay it into the account of the person you owe it to in-branch.
Can you use your post office card at any cash machine?
1.1 You can withdraw your money from your account at most Post Office branches and at any cash machine which is part of the Post Office branded ATM network by using your card and entering your PIN into the PIN keypad. … You will not be able to withdraw money from your account if there is no money in your account.
Can I transfer money from bank to post office account?
1) Add money from your bank account to your IPPB account. 2) Go to DOP services. 3) From there you can choose product- Recurring Deposit, Public Provident Fund, Sukanya Samridhi Account, Loan against Recurring Deposit. … 9) Funds can be transferred from other bank accounts to IPPB using the app.
How much money can be deposit in post office?
Single account holders can deposit a maximum of Rs one lakh while joint account holders can deposit a maximum of Rs two lakhs. One of the main features of a Post Office savings account is that there is no lock-in or maturity period.
How do I transfer money from post office to bank?
The finance ministry has approved linking of savings bank accounts at post offices with IPPB accounts. This will enable post office account holders to transfer money from their account to any bank accounts.
How long does it take to transfer money from a post office account to a bank account?
Deposits made by transfer from an eligible Post Office Money savings account are available for withdrawal immediately. How long does it take for withdrawals from my Post Office Money Online Saver to reach my linked current account? It normally takes 1 business day for withdrawals to reach your linked current account.
Where we can use post office ATM card?
India Post or Department of Post allows three free transactions in a month from its debit card when used at ATMs of other banks in metro cities. Post office ATM card holders are allowed five transactions free of cost in other banks’ ATMs located in cities other than metros.
Can you withdraw money from any post office?
No, it is not currently possible to withdraw money from your account via a Post Office counter. The Post Office have their own banking services and at this time Dozens is not available here. This is something that will hopefully be available in the near future.